google PLAY MUSIC help please

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
hi. i have had an HTC ONE for two months now. it is my first android device after many years using blackberrys. i don't love it, but that's mostly typing related...

anyway, i finally signed up for google play music and have a couple of quick (probably stupid) questions:

1. is there a way to shuffle all of my music? that is how i listen to my itunes at home (on mac computers streaming to my home stereo). and i don't see that option anywhere.

2. is the music i am streaming actually downloading onto my phone? i noticed when i used APP CACHE CLEANER that it cleared out a bunch of MB from google play music.

thanks!!!

oehrensperger

May 10, 2012
Visit site
On the sidebar, tap my library, then swipe over to the songs tab. The first item should be "shuffle all songs."

GPMusic caches a certain amount of songs so you can still listen to the more recent ones you've heard even without data. This can be changed in the settings menu.

Sent from my 2012 EVO via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
On the sidebar, tap my library, then swipe over to the songs tab. The first item should be "shuffle all songs."

GPMusic caches a certain amount of songs so you can still listen to the more recent ones you've heard even without data. This can be changed in the settings menu.

Sent from my 2012 EVO via Android Central App

This.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown