APN Settings for Etisalat

LadyX20

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
So I just got my new HTC One; a remarkable phone. I just put in my micro sim card but I can't seem to get Mobile Data to work for me. I am subscribed to the 5GB Monthly Data Plan but Internet, WhatsApp, etc. does not work for me over mobile data. I can send/receive SMS but not MMS and I can make calls. That's it. It seems that I need to enter the APN settings of my carrier to enable this. But I can't find them anywhere. I tried calling but they were busy talking to other customers and I didn't feel like waiting any longer. Anyone here on Etisalat (UAE) and knows these settings?

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
My carrier is Etisalat as well. To get data and MMS to work you need to install APN, to do that, go to Settings->Mobile data->Access Point Names, from there add New APN and simply input these APN settings.

For Data (GPRS):

Name: DATA Package
APN: etisalat.ae
Proxy: (leave blank)
Port: (leave blank)
Username: (leave blank)
Password: (leave blank)
Server: (leave blank)
MMSC: (leave blank)
MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
MMS port: (leave blank)
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 424
MNC: 02
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: default,supl
Bearer: Unspecified

Now hit the back button and the APN settings will automatically be saved. You'll see a button next to the APN you just added, tap on it to activate it. Data now works.

For MMS, do the same thing, add a new APN and enter the following:

Name: Etisalat MMS
APN: etisalat
Proxy: (leave blank)
Port: (leave blank)
Username: mms
Password: mms
Server: (leave blank)
MMSC: http://mms/servlets/mms
MMS Proxy: 10.12.0.32
MMS port: 8080
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 424
MNC: 02
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: mms
Bearer: Unspecified

Tap the back button to save. Now MMS and DATA should work. Enjoy your new HTC One :)

Jahanzeb ali

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi possible can you help me with my Sony Xperia Z i have etisalat sim and i suscribed Social Package but fb whatsapp or anything is not working. I called etisalat they shouted at me saying call sony call centre i was like whaaaa? i asked them why not you guys can help me on sony and their reply was we don't know about sony. Am i not using android phone ? lols ?

Phosu

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
hi i own a htc one x, i just got the 49dhs social data package for smartphones, i dont know to how to configure it in a way that apps other than those mentioned in the social package will not use the data.

MoonLight24

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey Gazella,

I have an HTC One too and my Mobile Data doesn't work. It shows this message "Connection failed due to incorrect APN setting"! I have subscribed for the 49Dhs Blackberry Social Service. I had entered the Data GPRS APN Settings u mentioned above, but it didn't work for in my phone. Can you please tell me what is the info I must enter into the APN settings for the 49 dhs Package?

Thanks

sabih23

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
hi dude,
i have a problem in my etisalat data connection,i have been usin daily social package for last 1 month,but since 1 week its not working properly,when i go to options menu,turn off the data connection and the turn it back on,it works fast and properly just for like 3-5 mins then it does not even play videos on facebook or load images.i m using LG Google Nexus 5

Thanks

AsadRaza5

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Please help me out I have an Xperia Z and ever since i bought it i can not use my data package of Etisalat. i really need it. need help!