I dislike the stock dialer, and Contacts+ incoming only works some of the time, suggestions?

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The layout of the dialer incoming call screen is not my favorite. I don't like that "viewed through a screen" effect on the pictures and I REALLY don't like having to swipe up to answer. I installed Contacts+, which is fine for calls out, but for some reason incoming calls will only use the Contacts+ screen some of the time, the rest of the time it reverts to the stock. What can I do to fix this and what other dialer apps should I be looking at that might "stick"?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The "picture through a screen" is directly proportioned (low-rez) from Google contacts and it sucks. There has been remedies for this BUT they revert back to low-rez after the next sync cycle. The only fix for this to make a folder called "contacts" on your phone and put all your contact photos in there and link the picture to the corresponding number. Google has been blasted with this for years and there's no reason for it.

If that's not what you're looking for, there are dialers in Google Play that will replace stock. I don't know what's better as I happen to like stock and haven't changed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463