New iPhone 5s touts "bigger pixels" in their camera, yawn...

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Still no stereo speakers- much less on the front. Still no new iPad announcements...
The HTC One is holding up very well still vs the new iPhone IMO.

Stevelopez91

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Doing better than just holding up. Heck, if I were buying a new phone next week, I still wouldn't even consider the 5s a candidate. I'd be going for the one or waiting for the note 3, to be honest.

Posted via Android Central App

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
BoomSound, beats audio, IR Blaster, bigger screen, more pixels, NFC, Zoom to Auto-fit web browsing, wider field of view cameras, Swype keyboard, block callers without having to sign up with Verizon Control Features, HD Mic for clear audio on phone calls (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, although not 100% confirmed on Verizon), BlinkFeed, Zoe, 4 ultra mega pixel camera to save space on my phones memory, free WiFi tether, do I need to keep going?

HTC ONE BABY!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Still no stereo speakers- much less on the front. Still no new iPad announcements...
The HTC One is holding up very well still vs the new iPhone IMO.

Honestly I don't even think the iPhone deserves to be talked about in the HTC One section.

It also looks like iPhone is finally trying to keep up with real smartphones by introducing new features. Let's just see if this 'fingerprint scanner' really works and how efficient it will be.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I don't even think the iPhone deserves to be talked about in the HTC One section.

It also looks like iPhone is finally trying to keep up with real smartphones by introducing new features. Let's just see if this 'fingerprint scanner' really works and how efficient it will be.

Is there seriously a fingerprint scanner on the new iPhone? Why.....?

Sent from my HTC One

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just checked out the specs and phone. Same as the 5 pretty much. If you want an iPhone just get the 5 for less.

I like how they say it's 40 percent faster then the original iPhone. I would hope so....

Sent from my HTC One

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Just checked out the specs and phone. Same as the 5 pretty much. If you want an iPhone just get the 5 for less.

I like how they say it's 40 percent faster then the original iPhone. I would hope so....

Sent from my HTC One
Not 40% faster, 40 times faster.

It looks like it will probably have one of the best cameras out there (probably better than the S4 and One) and both the battery and CPU look like they're probably improvements over most other phones. It took Android OEM's the better part of a year to finally compete with the iPhone 5, so I see no reason to think the camera will be anything short of amazing on the 5S.

The contextual processor would be huge if Motorola didn't just do it along with a voice recognition processor. They got one-upped on that one before they even released the phone. The fingerprint scanner is 'meh' unless that type of security is really important to you. The screen size is a big disappointment and no NFC is a let down.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Not 40% faster, 40 times faster.

It looks like it will probably have one of the best cameras out there (probably better than the S4 and One) and both the battery and CPU look like they're probably improvements over most other phones. It took Android OEM's the better part of a year to finally compete with the iPhone 5, so I see no reason to think the camera will be anything short of amazing on the 5S.

The contextual processor would be huge if Motorola didn't just do it along with a voice recognition processor. They got one-upped on that one before they even released the phone. The fingerprint scanner is 'meh' unless that type of security is really important to you. The screen size is a big disappointment and no NFC is a let down.

Oh my mistype on that but either way, 40 times or 40 percent, that's not really that surprising. I don't even know why they say stuff like that.

Sent from my HTC One

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh my mistype on that but either way, 40 times or 40 percent, that's not really that surprising. I don't even know why they say stuff like that.

Sent from my HTC One

My GOD Jim! I'm a phone user, not a doctor! But I will say this, Them apps on the iterd 5s should open up crazy fast!! WOOHOO! Now they can open at 0.65 seconds as opposed to 0.86 seconds! What a beast!

I bet now that imore and other crapple sites will hold a contest seeing which phone can open apps faster! The winner gets a new app to along with....other apps.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Samsung should come out with a "My apps are faster than your apps" commercial...

Skinny jean wear dude walks up to S4 user...

SJWD : hey s4 user, what ya doin'?
s4 user : not much...just working.
SJWD : I bet my apps are faster than your apps, I got the new apple 5s....WAPOW!!! look at that!!!
s4 user : WOW! That was fast!
SJWD : show me how fast your apps load...
s4 user : I can't right now, I'm texting my wife, writing email for work, and watching you tube...at the same time...
SJWD : oh...
SJWD : do you think I'm pretty?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma