How do you carry your HTC One?

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm pretty active at my job. I normally carry my phone in my right pants pocket, with nothing else inside, upside down with screen facing my body. Every now and then, when the temperature rises, I'll pull my phone out and have moisture on my screen. You think I should invest in a belt clip/holster combo? Or just do what I've been doing and have it in an otterbox comutter case with screen protector and put it in my pocket with the screen facing away from my body? I do this and throw it in my right side pants pocket upside down, and it's actually easier it take it out and turn it on that way. Only thing is, my screen is exposed, but I don't do a lot off heavy lifting our anything to interfere with it, except when my lap dog jumps on my lap.

I know it's something people usually don't talk about, but how do you carry your HTC One?

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I usually carry it in my back pocket. Personally I have had the moisture problem on this and my prior iPhone. No damage occurred but I've had it happen quite a bit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
If you carry your HTC One in your back pocket, do you ever forget about it when sitting down? Does anyone tell you that your bum bum looks big? I would try carrying my HTC One in my back pocket, I just don't want to forget about it when I'm sitting down.

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Right picket is solely my phone pocket. It's naked self sits in there.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't forget it's back there and I have no **** so if it makes it look bigger that's probably fine ;) I walk around a lot in khaki pants and hold it plenty too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm pretty active at my job. I normally carry my phone in my right pants pocket, with nothing else inside, upside down with screen facing my body. Every now and then, when the temperature rises, I'll pull my phone out and have moisture on my screen. You think I should invest in a belt clip/holster combo? Or just do what I've been doing and have it in an otterbox comutter case with screen protector and put it in my pocket with the screen facing away from my body? I do this and throw it in my right side pants pocket upside down, and it's actually easier it take it out and turn it on that way. Only thing is, my screen is exposed, but I don't do a lot off heavy lifting our anything to interfere with it, except when my lap dog jumps on my lap.

I know it's something people usually don't talk about, but how do you carry your HTC One?

Seidio HTC One Surface Combo Black Cover Case | eBay

Bradski9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I carry my HTC one in my left pants pocket facing away from my leg (being left handed probably has something to do with putting it in the left pocket xD) and never have anything else with it.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I put it in the front between the two front pockets. YES there. I have myself on auto dial....this replaces the wife when she's um...not around.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I drive a dump truck for a living and always in/out of the darn thing. I will accept nothing less than an Otterbox Defender series to protect it. I know myself pretty well, as soon as I say...I wanna go naked today, will be the first day I drop it....out of my truck...onto concrete...then rolls into a puddle....

oehrensperger

May 10, 2012
Visit site
It's not a One, but it goes on my right pocket, screen facing inwards, with my leather wallet between it and my leg. Smooth surface in contact with the screen without the proximity to my leg. Haven't had any issues.

Sent from my 2012 EVO via Android Central App

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Moisture on the screen won't hurt anything. I'd make sure you have a screen protector though.

Posted via Android Central App

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
front right pocket with a case - ..just because when i sit down or drive i usually put it on my lap and with plenty of experiences with my other phones, i stand up and forget the phone is on my lap and it falls straight to the floor, worst case scenarios it was when i was getting out of my car and it falls right on the concrete.

i was going to go with the belt holster just because it is a medium/large size phone but im still comfortable with it in my pocket

so a case is a must for me, but nothing to extreme. just a thin clear rubber cover

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
In an Incipio case (from AT&T). Then in An an SPE leather folder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1378902453712.jpg
    1378902453712.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 1378902491106.jpg
    1378902491106.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 42

slckofit

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Top up in the left pocket with the phone facing me. Been doing the same with every other phone I've had. Keys and everything else goes into my right pocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12