- 2 Posts
Using Widgetlocker on the One
Well went back to HTC after having a 4S. One thing that gets me is my locksreen app, Widgetlocker. I have it set that I can hit the volume rocker buttons to wake up the screen, but that doesn't seem to work.
Second, there seems to be a bit of lag when waking the phone.
Any way to fix either of these issues?
- 09-10-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- 09-10-2013, 08:31 PM #3
- 09-11-2013, 01:09 AM #4
- 91 Posts
Re: Using Widgetlocker on the One
Hmm don't know about the hard keys as I don't use them. Are you rooted with rooted enhancements turned in in WL? It might make a difference.
As for lag I have none with the exception of rebooting there are other apps loading before WL gets started so I get the normal lock screen at first. I even have agenda widget installed and running on my WL lock screen. That app refreshes all the time. I'm running Apex Launcher as a side note. On the One I've used WL on 4.1, 4.2.2, and 4.3 all with no lag.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
- By zachlag in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:43 AM
- By lando2319 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:44 AM
- By FriedEggBeater in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
- By Beba101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:46 PM
- By jreiners in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:48 PM