Touch button sometimes lags/stops responding

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a screen protector?

Had a Zagg screen protector on mine and the buttons just weren't very responsive. Removed the screen protector and it worked flawlessly.

Posted via Android Central App

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a screen protector?

Had a Zagg screen protector on mine and the buttons just weren't very responsive. Removed the screen protector and it worked flawlessly.

actually yeah I am. can this be fixed with an update?

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I've always been one to throw my phones in a case and slap a screen protector on it, however you really don't need a screen protector for the HTC one.

That glass is scratch proof.

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I've always been one to throw my phones in a case and slap a screen protector on it, however you really don't need a screen protector for the HTC one.

That glass is scratch proof.

really? because sometimes i throw in my keys in the same pocket with my phone and in the back of my mind i always have a thought of the edges of the keys scratching my glass lol

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
You can watch torcher tests on YouTube.

My dog actually chewed on mine, it scratched the aluminum, but did nothing to the glass.

dmack0706

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Is this problem just surfing on web on a small percentage of sites. That's what mine did a couple of times.

Posted from the ONE!

dmack0706

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
When mine did this I would hit home open advanced task killer and hit kill all. go back to web and back button work a couple more times on 2 sites and have to start process again? So I don't know if it's a weird flash on web sit or not.

Posted from the ONE!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech