Leaving IPhone 5 to HTC One - Questions

HanksterDC

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've slowed started using my phone more for work than personal. With that I find the iPhone does not give me the UI I want. Since the HTC One launched I've loved the design and screen size. I have a few questions and hoping some can help. Thanks in advance.

1. I use MS Outlook for Calendar, Contacts and Task List. Do these three items sync with the HTC One? I've read articles and it seems there are some issues. Also, do you really need to purchase an app just to sync?

2. Main apps I use are Twitter, Bloomberg (or stock/market app) and ESPN. Can these be added to the Blinkfeed feature?

Thanks folks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've slowed started using my phone more for work than personal. With that I find the iPhone does not give me the UI I want. Since the HTC One launched I've loved the design and screen size. I have a few questions and hoping some can help. Thanks in advance.

1. I use MS Outlook for Calendar, Contacts and Task List. Do these three items sync with the HTC One? I've read articles and it seems there are some issues. Also, do you really need to purchase an app just to sync?

2. Main apps I use are Twitter, Bloomberg (or stock/market app) and ESPN. Can these be added to the Blinkfeed feature?

Thanks folks!

Welcome to the forums!
I do not have a One, but I will take a guess at your questions.
1. They should sync. The problems are most likely on the app side, not the Phone. As for app purchases, that is up to the developer. They sometimes withhold some features just for paid users.
2. I think Twitter and ESPN can go on Blinkfeed. Bloomberg should too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon