update

EdiS91

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I cant find where is the update version for the htc one. I go in settings, about and there is nothing there.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I cant find where is the update version for the htc one. I go in settings, about and there is nothing there.

Welcome to the forums!
Are you trying to see which version you have, or checking an update?

PatriotGyrl

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

After you are in "about" tap "software information" that will bring up a screen with the details you are looking for.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Is your question that you want to see about how to update the version? Or check FOR an update to your current version? Are you running a custom ROM?

EdiS91

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I dont know how to see if the phone is ROM OR NO. In the list of app there is an app :
xpossed installer.

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't use the app but I see others post screenshot via the app all the time so you either have to figure it out of wait for someone else to help you.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I think he's referring to "how to check to see if there is an OTA update. Edi, if you're using another rom other than your stock rom, its quite possible that the "check for update" option won't exist. Mine, using ARHD Rom, doesn't exist.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
If that's what your talking about, then you'll have to goto the DEV's site that makes the rom, and keep up with the change log for updated versions of the ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay