How do I make my screen turn off automatically?

jbautista83

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
My phone screen suddenly does not turn off after one minute. I've already went into settings > display > Sleep and set it to "1 minute," but it stays on unless you hit the power button at the top of the phone. As you can imagine, this drains the phone battery. Are there any other ways to fix this?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
My phone screen suddenly does not turn off after one minute. I've already went into settings > display > Sleep and set it to "1 minute," but it stays on unless you hit the power button at the top of the phone. As you can imagine, this drains the phone battery. Are there any other ways to fix this?

youre the same guy with the notifications issue, damn dude your phone is giving up on you, just go ahead and exchange it if your still in the 14 day period, or if not then call your carrier and use the 1 year warranty.

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
So for the heck of it, set it to 15 seconds. Does that help? If yes, set it back to 1 minute. If not, reboot it. Now does the 15 seconds setting work after you verified the setting stuck after the reboot?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084