Export merged/linked contacts from HTC One

Finnagan

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I love the merge/link feature on HTC One. It has really helped me gather all the different information of my contacs under the individual contact instead om having five different contacts which are esentially the same contact.

I do however have a problem. Now that all of my contacts have been organized on my HTC One I would like it to be the same for my other devices.

I just got a new Windows 8 pc with Office 2010. The HTC Sync Manager syncronised nicely with Outlook so I got all of my contacts from the HTC One to my new empty contacs folder in Outlook. My only problem is that Outlook importet all of the contacts as if they were not merged/linked, so now it is a mess in my Outlook contacts folder.

Is there a way to export the merged contacts from the HTC One, so that they will appear nicely organized in Outlook just like the do on the HTC One?

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you have Facebook contacts, even though you can link them in your phone, it doesn't allow you to do a true merge. This is a Facebook thing that's always bugged the crap out of me since they changed their policy...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I would say export your contacts to an sd card, then take that file and open it in windows 8. Not sure this will work, worth a try.