- 09-14-2013, 12:25 PM #2
- 09-14-2013, 02:54 PM #3
Re: Screen problem
The only thing you can do is send it to hTc for repair but it will cost you.
That's the sole reason that if you go naked, it's best to have a screen protector. GG is scratch resistant but not scratch proof.
- 09-14-2013, 08:51 PM #4
- By Jezreel Seroy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 01:43 AM
- By cam_guy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:39 PM
- By BonMay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:29 AM
- By Majd Yonan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:51 AM