HTC America cuts 20% employees

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Man that sucks. I just switched from t mobile to At &t and sold my htc one for galaxy s4. I liked the one no problems at all but I love my s4. 4.2.2 out of the box. I hope htc gets its financial house in order they build grat phones.

Posted via Android Central App

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Most business have cut more than 20% of their workforce in the last 5 years in this US Economy. I wouldn't read too much into it, just something for the boys at BGR to trash anyone but apple.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
With all this financial stuff going on, I have to admit, I've been thinking about switching to the s4 just for those reasons. Every time I'm nearly motivated to sell my ONE, I put my daughter's S4 in my hand, and compare a solid phone, to her toyish plastic phone; and well, you know the rest of the story.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Companies have always been switching to a flatter, less central business structure which means less employees, typically more contractors.

Secondly their not US based so its not a high focus office. Workers cost more. Over here (aus) a crane driver for a oil company would be paid 200k+ in Asia 40k. Just from wages you can see there is mass savings to be made

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Jron954

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Htc one is getting 4.3 and they are still making phones, and I saw an article of supposed leaked images of an htc one tablet. So with all that stuff going on the future of htc has some bright spots.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci