- 2 Posts
Unable to connect to HTC servers. Please try again later.
So I just bought my HTC One yesterday and I can't seem to sign in to my HTC account/HTC Sense through my phone. It just says 'Unable to connect' all the time. I have tried updating my phone, restarting the phone and signing in through Facebook and my HTC account but it didn't help. I did some googling and found that if you remove your HTC account and add it again, it fixes most of the cases but I haven't even added my HTC account yet. Anyone know any possible fixes to this?
- 04-12-2015, 09:13 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Unable to connect to HTC servers. Please try again later.
No, I am having the same problem now too. But I've had my EVO V 4G for a couple years now so it's not brand new or anything. I keep getting "Unable to connect to HTC Sense Server. Please try again." when I click on my HTC Hub app. All this even though I've reset my password & re-added my HTC account through settings>accounts & sync.
- 04-12-2015, 02:54 PM #4
- 04-12-2015, 03:44 PM #5
- By buzzy3970 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 60Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:20 PM
- By epicness4G in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:48 PM
- By areweed in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:56 AM
- By lux aureole in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:34 AM
- By NZMacGeek in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:26 AM