Is anyone else seeing slower download speeds or a weaker connection?

touchthatpad106

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm just curious for others observations, but I have owned the HTC One since May and noticed that the 4G speeds are slower than my previous phone the HTC One S. I have also noticed that is harder to establish a connection compared to that phone and other models of phones that I have used. I am on T-Mobile and have been for the past year living and going to the same places.

The 4G HSPA+ being slower might be because the phone has LTE, but the connection being weaker I'm not sure. Could it be the aluminum build or something else? Has anyone else noticed the same things I am talking about? I love the phone and its a not a deal breaker or anything, but I'm just curious if I'm the only that has experienced or noticed this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
My One is faster than my Flex which was faster than my Atrix 2.
It definitely doesn't have anything due to the aluminum build the antennas are actually surrounded by plastic.

How much data have you used? T mobile is notorious for capping data speeds early on like 1GB or less which will slow your data rate.

I actually have a much better reception on the One compared to my Flex. Both lte on AT&T

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

touchthatpad106

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
@freakshow It's not my data being capped but it's something that I noticed. I'm glad others aren't experiencing what I described. Maybe I have a bad radio connection in my one lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4