getting an htc one in october, have a couple questions.....

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi rayndog, i too have come from iphone and got my HTC one about a month ago, i love it too, I'm still discovering things, i downloaded Swiftkey and Apex launcher and lots of Live wallpapers, i love being able to customise, just wish i could decide on a case/wrap.

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi rayndog, i too have come from iphone and got my HTC one about a month ago, i love it too, I'm still discovering things, i downloaded Swiftkey and Apex launcher and lots of Live wallpapers, i love being able to customise, just wish i could decide on a case/wrap.

I ended up going with the white and grey otter box commuter. Seems like a great case.

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I do need to decide on a case, i'm constantly afraid of scratching it, i had my iPhone 5 only a couple of weeks when i bounced it off the concrete of the car park, i had forgotten it was on my lap when i got out of the car, our car is quite high, if i hadn't put a metal bumper on it just that morning it would have been disaster, That just shows how easy it is to damage your lovely new phone.

tcseacliff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!
i too, am getting my One (hopefully soon!) and had many questions. I am coming over from Blackberry, so my learning curve will be a task. Android seems to have everything covered, and this post was great for mapping out a newbie strategy. will take it slow, need to learn a lot, but am looking forward to rooting and side loading and having fun.! not being an owner yet, it is difficult knowing what to ask, but after awhile , I am sure the forums will be a very handy place to keep my One humming along, awesome post guys! thanks for all the information!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37