Software issues?!

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
So my second HTC one. Love the phone but had hardware issues with the first. This one is now saying "does not recognise device" sometimes when charging with original charger and lead. It does charge, sometimes straight away. Other times after plugging and unplugging upward of 15 times.

I also use the car app heaps as I drive for two hours each day. It will sometimes work as it should. Other times it enters the app and then closes it before I can do anything. Other times it will be playing then turn off. Other times music will be playing then the ear phone jack will not recognise the aux cable and start playing through the dual speakers. This also happens when using normal headphones.

Does anyone know what might be causing this. Everything was working fine till this time last week when all the problems seemed to occur which makes me think it's a software issue. I was using 4.1 until it stayed happening. Thought updating might help but the issues are still there. Any help is much appreciated. Ta

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hmm.. Can't say I've had those issues myself but I know there has been some mentioning of faulty USB ports and some other small issues..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae