No Beats Audio On New HTC Flagship

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm really gutted and sad about beats pulling out and ending the contract with HTC why would they not let HTC carry on I wish and pray HTC carry on selling amazing phones and bring out there own BoomSound hardware the HTC one is the best phone in the world,if only people gave the HTC one a chance and proove that it's a amazing superphone too many samsung and apple brain washed people out there any way all the best but beats went with HTC to make a solid music device.......

Posted via Android Central App

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm really gutted and sad about beats pulling out and ending the contract with HTC why would they not let HTC carry on I wish and pray HTC carry on selling amazing phones and bring out there own BoomSound hardware the HTC one is the best phone in the world,if only people gave the HTC one a chance and proove that it's a amazing superphone too many samsung and apple brain washed people out there any way all the best but beats went with HTC to make a solid music device.......

Personally, I think Beats is overrated. I use Poweramp and can create the exact same sound (to my dog ears) using the EQ on it as I can when I turn on Beats Audio. My computer has Beats on it also, and I use it on there because it sounds like you're in a tin can otherwise. I can't find a decent EQ for my computer!

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
All it does on my One SV us make it louder. So...won't matter for me. In fact, just using an equalizer, I can recreate Beats. Overrated.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Nowhere was it stated that Beats Audio would no longer be used. Beats didn't want to be tied to one phone maker.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mmmmm you got me thinking the move over looks like Samsung have paid beats to bring the beats audio to them.....

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Beats audio will be the only good thing Samsung has in it's phones. Beats is overrated though...and so is Samsung so they deserve each other.

Sorry, Samsung's radios suck toe nail clippings.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes I know it's the speakers but if a Ferrari had a fiat badge would we still admire it as much.....

I know for fact with the beats audio the headphones are amazing what I want in the next flagship is enhanced headphones and louder dual speakers so beats can eat there on hardware so shame when HTC is falling no one is helping them up they make this amazing phone but people are just not willing to help HTC but back stab them deeper so shame beats audio.....

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
i dont know if beats is overrated or not, but every time - not just the first time - i put on my phones earphones and turn on the music i am impressed. perhaps its just me, being impressed easily :)

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I know for fact with the beats audio the headphones are amazing what I want in the next flagship is enhanced headphones and louder dual speakers so beats can eat there on hardware so shame when HTC is falling no one is helping them up they make this amazing phone but people are just not willing to help HTC but back stab them deeper so shame beats audio.....

Without the enhancement the dual speakers sound just like any other phone speakers. With Beats or other sound mods it's no contest compared to other phones.
You know that Beats is just an EQ setting, right? It isn't some mystical audio processing. It isn't even a particularly good EQ setting for most music.

It can easily be replicated. When Beats goes away HTC could use the same speakers and put "HTC Boom Sound Audio Magic" in there and it would sound as good as Beats. Which is to say I'd still want to use my own EQ settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz