Google Maps Navigation volume incredibly low on HTC One?

williamw1987

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've noticed that the volume that google maps navigation runs at, is incredibly low considering how capable the HTC One is.

Any one else find this and know of a fix, please? Or any info on it?

Many thanks!

Matt.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I know it works through your media volume settings. Make sure its up hight enough. Mine is very loud and clear. But depends on what my volume is set to.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've noticed that the volume that google maps navigation runs at, is incredibly low considering how capable the HTC One is.

Any one else find this and know of a fix, please? Or any info on it?

Many thanks!

Matt.

Turn OFF Beats Audio. Spoken word volume is louder without it on. Part of the Beats Audio experience is a preset Equalization that boosts bass and treble and attenuates midrange frequencies. If I'm outdoors and just listening to a podcast I often turn off Beats to increase the volume. The tonal quality suffers a bit (it actually sounds like a plain old smart phone...lol) but it's worth it when you want it louder.

Waze is much louder than Google Nav by the way but I find it still to be a little flaky at times. I tried using Waze to go about 40 miles to a car show and it got me all the way to the exit from the highway I needed and then totally punked out and stopped navigating. Considering I was only a stone's throw from Dallas it was a really annoying failure. I pulled off the road and fired up Google Nav and it took me right to my destination.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20