HTC One HDMI Screen Scaling / Overscan Possible?
Hey guys, I'm wondering if there is any way to either change the resolution of the HTC One or enable HDMI Overscan.
I am connecting my HTC One to my Pioneer AppRadio using the HTC Media Link and it works great aside from the black borders on all four sides of the screen.
The Pioneer AppRadio has a resolution of 800x480. With my previous device (Motorola RAZR XT910) there was an HDMI setting in the phone menu which allowed you to overscan the output so you could force it to fill the entire screen. The HTC One has no such option. Also, the resolution / scaling apps I found in the Play Store indicate they don't work with the HTC One.
Any suggestions on how to get around this?
- 02-27-2014, 07:15 PM #3
- 04-05-2014, 07:32 AM #5
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC One HDMI Screen Scaling / Overscan Possible?
ah. did you experience any cropping with the MHL? when i use HTC 4.4.2 sense roms i get cropping, where as when I use HTC GPe 4.4.2 roms, no cropping. I like the car app on the sense roms.
- By howdidoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:37 AM
- By jsoni413 in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:22 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2013, 02:19 PM
- By NarwhalNips in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:44 AM
- By Biggnaa20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:59 PM