After update question

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the update when I turn my phone on and go to use my unlock pattern when I touch the screen it vibrates. Before when I would do this it didn't vibrate when I drew my pattern. I do want it to vibrate when I text or hit home or back buttons though. Anyone know how to change this back or to it?

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

blessedred

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the update when I turn my phone on and go to use my unlock pattern when I touch the screen it vibrates. Before when I would do this it didn't vibrate when I drew my pattern. I do want it to vibrate when I text or hit home or back buttons though. Anyone know how to change this back or to it?

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I don't think there is a real solution besides at least trying to turn off vibration feedback in sound settings but when I turned it off and swiped up to go to Google Now I still have vibration too so idk.

Posted via HTC One on their cool app

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I think the pattern feedback it's controlled by the "Vibration Feedback" option under settings but it also controls the vibration of the Home and Back buttons. I got used to it in less than a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20