New htc one+ m8 confirmed

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi as title says I read the new HTC one + m8 model will be the fastest phone in the world with 2.7Ghz 8 core and 4GB DDR RAM and 64GB storage wow that's mind blowing plus Ultra 12 mega ultrapixel camera and OLED flexable SUPER HD Screen can't wait.........

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi as title says I read the new HTC one + m8 model will be the fastest phone in the world with 2.7Ghz 8 core and 4GB DDR RAM and 64GB storage wow that's mind blowing plus Ultra 12 mega ultrapixel camera and OLED flexable SUPER HD Screen can't wait.........

Posted via Android Central App

I don't believe it. But if it did happen I'd pay full price for it :D

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
He's correct kinda. If you Google HTC ONE+ M8, you do get a slew of hits. They state it's the One refresh slated for the end of this year into 2014 but these articles were written in June and July so that leads me to believe it's the ONE MAXX they were referring to.

hatchex

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
He's correct kinda. If you Google HTC ONE+ M8, you do get a slew of hits. They state it's the One refresh slated for the end of this year into 2014 but these articles were written in June and July so that leads me to believe it's the ONE MAXX they were referring to.

The HTC One max has weaker specs I thought. But I was just playing along with the above post guys. The HTC One is awesome and I bet the next iteration will bring that bar even higher

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The HTC One max has weaker specs I thought. But I was just playing along with the above post guys. The HTC One is awesome and I bet the next iteration will bring that bar even higher

When the articles were written, it was all speculation. Not fact. And yes, the MAXX does have weaker specs but like I said, it was all speculation at that time.

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Damn would love to have a 12 megapixel/UltraPixel camera!
4gigs of ram in a phone is probably over kill. Now in a tablet on the other hand....
Nexus 7 v3?! ;-)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC