Mexican Edition Upgrade.

MoudyFahs

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Bought my phone last month, it's a Mexican edition I think. And I still at the 4.1.1 Android.

When the upgrade will come? Can you inform me about it? I'm new to HTC and I'm so lost....

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
You think is Mexican?
Where did you buy it?
M?xico, DF, Tamaulipas, EdoMex, Nuevo Le?n, Veracruz, San Luis Potos?, Aguascalientes, Durango, Colima, Tabasco, Yucatan, Oaxaca, Sinaloa, Baja California Norte, Baja California Sur, Sonora, etc, etc...???

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Tell us the Model, CID and MID if possible so we can help you determine the exact phone model you have. It's from Telcel?
You can post a screenshot of the Opciones - Acerca de - Software and also Hardware (this are in Spanish as the OP said it's from Mexico). For the CID download CID Getter from the Play Store.

Also, you can run fastboot getvar all from a command-line. If you don't know how to setup ADB and how to boot into fastboot, google it, it's fairly easy.

MoudyFahs

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Tell us the Model, CID and MID if possible so we can help you determine the exact phone model you have. It's from Telcel?
You can post a screenshot of the Opciones - Acerca de - Software and also Hardware (this are in Spanish as the OP said it's from Mexico). For the CID download CID Getter from the Play Store.

Also, you can run fastboot getvar all from a command-line. If you don't know how to setup ADB and how to boot into fastboot, google it, it's fairly easy.

Kernel Version:
3.4.10-g06cea70
Root@abm016#1
SMP PREEMPT
Baseband Version:
4A.15.3250.22_10.36.1150.030D
Build Number:
1.36.599.1 CL192730
Browser Version:
WebKit/534.30
Software Number:

If you can please help me, I'll thank you alot.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
A quick search on CID: HTC__332 indicates that it is for all latin american models, so the update shouldn't take longer to arrive unless your specific carrier (the one you bought it from) delays its signing/testing.

MoudyFahs

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
A quick search on CID: HTC__332 indicates that it is for all latin american models, so the update shouldn't take longer to arrive unless your specific carrier (the one you bought it from) delays its signing/testing.

It's unlocked phone, no carrier.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope so, and I'm not mexican. Lebanese-brasilian. I just relaxed knowing that I'll get the upgrade.

A lot of Lebanese and Brazilian people live in M?xico. And Brazil is in the American continent, also, Portuguese is very close to Spanish. So, you're almost Mexican! :thumbup::D

MoudyFahs

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
A lot of Lebanese and Brazilian people live in M?xico. And Brazil is in the American continent, also, Portuguese is very close to Spanish. So, you're almost Mexican! :thumbup::D

Lol, nothing against being mexican, awesome people. But I prefere to not make a choice of being from a culture, we're all persons that want to live in peace <3.... With the upgrade. Lol