Bluetooth Issue After AT&T 4.3 Update

XontheP

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Received the 4.3 update the other day, and now have Bluetooth issues with my car, a 2010 Kia Soul. It will connect, but will not download the phonebook. I get a message on my car display saying "Downloading Phonebook", but it never downloads. It occasionally pops a small message on my phone about bluetooth status, connecting, connected, not connected, etc. Bluetooth does work if I dial manually, but this issue disables hands-free use. Which makes phone use illegal while driving in many states. Thoughts? Solutions?

James Brooks2

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth Issue After AT&T 4.3 Update

I'm having the same problem in my 2009 Range Rover except it won't stay connected for more than a few seconds now. Basically, Bluetooth doesn't work anymore. I also seem to be having issues with data while on a call.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having the same problem in my 2009 Range Rover except it won't stay connected for more than a few seconds now. Basically, Bluetooth doesn't work anymore. I also seem to be having issues with data while on a call.

XontheP

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth Issue After AT&T 4.3 Update

My problem is resolved. I deleted my phone from my car's connection, including the stored phone book, and when I re-added it, it worked fine.

Robert Cawte

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a Bluetooth issue with my Note 3.

When i try to connect to my built in hands free on my 2009 mazda5 it won't stay connected. No matter how many times i re connect from both parties, it just drops in under a minuet. its really annoying because i spend alot of my time on the road and on the phone. My previous handset (iPhone 5) never had a problem. Anyone got any answers?

bwigginit

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine has a weird 4.3 bug too. While connected to my car via bluetooth and I pass by a location where my phone auto connects to their wifi, as soon as I drive away and lose the wifi connection my bluetooth suddenly disconnects from my car as well.

Posted via Android Central App

Scott Green2

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I actually spoke to HTC on the phone about the Bluetooth and 4.3 problem and there response was I need to go back to the car kit manufacturer and see about the latest update for the car! Ford want ?90 just to check so I did a little test of my own and found out that another HTC same as mine connects just fine as well as a gs4 same 4.3 update but yet mine goes nuts it finds the car kit but connects then disconnects and repeats that process so when they all get back after the Christmas period I'm getting straight back on the phone and having it out with them.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non