Stuck in bootloop after drained battery

fengstar

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so last night my phone died, and I left it charging overnight. I'm not sure if it was even charging properly because when I woke up this morning there was no indicator light on. (green or red).

When I try to turn the phone on it just keeps booting to the htc splash then turning black, before repeating the process. I've searched and searched and it seems like many people have had this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this? I've tried recovery and factory reset from the bootloader but those did absolutely nothing.

Btw I've never rooted my phone or anything like that. It's 100% stock from when I got it. Help!

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Hey guys so last night my phone died, and I left it charging overnight. I'm not sure if it was even charging properly because when I woke up this morning there was no indicator light on. (green or red).

When I try to turn the phone on it just keeps booting to the htc splash then turning black, before repeating the process. I've searched and searched and it seems like many people have had this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this? I've tried recovery and factory reset from the bootloader but those did absolutely nothing.

Btw I've never rooted my phone or anything like that. It's 100% stock from when I got it. Help!

Go to the store you bought it from. If it's stock there's nothing you have to do about it. They'll fix it. I leave my phone in the charger all night everyday so that's not causing trouble.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
There have been one or two folks to whom had the same issue and after leaving their phone alone for several hours, it just booted correctly on its own. My advice to you is "if" you get it back on...NEVER let it die before charging, not good with these type of batteries. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21