Anyone find back light / light leakage on their screens?

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I could honestly care less about it but just wanted to see if anyone has any on theirs. You can see it clearly when you restart the phone on the loading screen or on a blank white screen. Here's some pics of my HTC One:
MIGB08Xl.jpg

BBePdYFl.jpg

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
None on mine that I can see! However, its not abnormal to see some screen bleeding. If its within its 30 day return policy then I would return it if it bothers you. I'd personally decide pending on how bad it was.

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
None on mine that I can see! However, its not abnormal to see some screen bleeding. If its within its 30 day return policy then I would return it if it bothers you. I'd personally decide pending on how bad it was.

Yeah that's what I was suspecting, this isn't the first of any device I have found to have this on it. My 2nd generation iPad has very bad light leakage on the bottom of the screen. I personally think it's very annoying but not enough to cause problems with the phone in any way ;)

dazr87

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I could honestly care less about it but just wanted to see if anyone has any on theirs. You can see it clearly when you restart the phone on the loading screen or on a blank white screen. Here's some pics of my HTC One:
http://i.imgur.com/MIGB08Xl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BBePdYFl.jpg

I have a HTC One from Telstra Australia and i Have the exact same as what you see in your photos. It doesnt bother me much, but i know its there lol

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
A little bit just above the buttons on the bottom but its only obvious if I look for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC One from Telstra Australia and i Have the exact same as what you see in your photos. It doesnt bother me much, but i know its there lol
I'm glad it's supposed to be there. Maybe that's just part of the screen! I know it doesn't effect the usage of the phone and it won't be a problem.

A little bit just above the buttons on the bottom but its only obvious if I look for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yeah you can really only see it if you're on a screen with no borders or on the boot-up screen like my pictures!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante