Is this Launcher worth the price tag?

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok, This is where i am at the moment, I can't decide between TSF Shell and Next 3D Launcher, at the moment i am using Go Launcher EX and it seems to me that it's similar to those two, i am wondering that if i update to Go Launcher Prime if i will be getting the same kind of launcher without the big price tag, would appreciate any input on this before i drive myself mad lol.

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Go Launcher Prime is nice but doesn't quite have the visual eye-candy that Next 3D does.

Note 8.0
Thanks,I am a sucker for the eye candy :) i just looked again at two videos of Next and TSF and i think that Next is just a bit more sophisticated, the screens in TSF could end up very cluttered from what i've seen,

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I was looking at Next's Facebook page and someone said they had to pay to upgrade or update to the next version, do you have to pay?

I got Next Launcher when they had a sale (for 1/2 price) about 5 months ago. I have never had to pay for any updates. And Next Launcher does seem to have updates quite often.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
You should also be able to install on multiple devices. I put Nova Prime one my One x and One. Only paid once.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Help Haalcyon, I finally got around to buying Next launcher but no matter what i do i can't find the transitions, you know Folding. Cloth, Crystal ect , can you help please?

I'm not Haalcyon but transitions are at Next Launcher preferences>Effects Settings>Homescreen transition effects.

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm not Haalcyon but transitions are at Next Launcher preferences>Effects Settings>Homescreen transition effects.
Im in preferences but there is no "effects" I have listed- MODEL SETTINGS-switch to classic mode
GENERAL SETTINGS-
Screen settings
Dock settings
App drawer settings
Gesture settings
Advanced settings
if i go into screen settings i still don't see the options you mention :(

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Im in preferences but there is no "effects" I have listed- MODEL SETTINGS-switch to classic mode
GENERAL SETTINGS-
Screen settings
Dock settings
App drawer settings
Gesture settings
Advanced settings
if i go into screen settings i still don't see the options you mention :(

There is no transitions effects in 3D mode; only in classic mode.

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Any suggestions on goodies i can install would be welcome, nice themes ect . At the moment i am in the classic mode but I'm sure i will be using the 3d mode more.

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol