I cannot switch on and HARD RESET my HTC ONE S!!!

Zeeshan Jamal

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Two months ago i purchased HTC one s. Last night i turned it off and later turned it on but it didn't turned on! I tried to give it a Hard reset but it didn't even switched on in the
recovery mode. It is not showing a sign of rebooting. It is completely switched off. I tried to switch it on using volume down/volume up button with power button but it still not got ON!:-(
I tried to connect it with PC but it fails to load..Only thing that shows the sign of life is it's charging orange light...
Is my phone dead??? If so, then why HTC?It's so expensive and of no value for me??
I am so sad and tensed.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From what I can tell from thsi document, you might not be pressing the correct buttons for the Recovery menu. Please review it and see if it helps: Reset: HTC One S | T-Mobile Support

Also, it's possible the battery may have drained for some reason. Keep the phone plugged into a wall outlet for at least 12 hours without disturbing it, then come back to it and see if it turns on.

Zeeshan Jamal

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been on pressing correct buttons for three days but it did not worked... I plugged my phone on charging for whole night.. But it is still orange it not get green..It's been on charging for 15 hours... Will the situation go through JTAG???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad