Haloween horror the 4.3 evil

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
It's been said here on this form many times a day we did it we updated what we thought would put a smile on our faces but it has brought us terror and horror the 4.3 EVIL is it a HTC AKA HALOWEEN TERROR CHRISMA.........

Posted via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Huh?

I know 4.3 has it's problems for some (including me) but it's far from chasing me and my stick family on my truck around with a chainsaw.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Funny...I been on stock 4.3 for about a week now and no issues for me! Battery is about the same other than that just a few new UI changes.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Funny...I been on stock 4.3 for about a week now and no issues for me! Battery is about the same other than that just a few new UI changes.

I still, even after two factory resets and cleared cache through recovery, have the blasted reappearing/disappearing contact pictures from the messaging app. I know I can use something else but I shouldn't have to. My proximity sensors still go wonky during and after a call making it really annoying....screen not coming on when you pull it away from your face. And every few days, it LOVES to just delete my widgets from my home screens. I can re add them like they never disappeared but it's a PITA. I tried to install the RUU from HTC's website but it fails every time saying it's current and aborts the process. Now to mind you, I was not rooted in any way, shape or form...completely stock. I'm not mad about it because it happens...but man, it took a great phone that worked flawlessly to a great phone that works flawlessly with quirks.

wjwwjw

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It's been said here on this form many times a day we did it we updated what we thought would put a smile on our faces but it has brought us terror and horror the 4.3 EVIL is it a HTC AKA *HALOWEEN TERROR *CHRISMA.........

Posted via Android Central App

*Halloween
*Christmas

But seriously, if it's such a defective unit for you then get a new one under the one year manufacturers warranty. If you want to keep your HTC from Hell then wait until the bugs are ironed out in future updates. I'm sure that 99% of owners have no issues.

My HTC One Black just got ordered and comes Wednesday...

You're not a forum member of Mobile01 are you? :confused:

Samsung Fined For Paying People to Criticize HTC's Products - ABC News

Last edited:

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
*Halloween
*Christmas

But seriously, if it's such a defective unit for you then get a new one under the one year manufacturers warranty. If you want to keep your HTC from Hell then wait until the bugs are ironed out in future updates. I'm sure that 99% of owners have no issues.

My HTC One Black just got ordered and comes Wednesday...

Your not a forum member of Mobile01 are you? :confused:

Samsung Fined For Paying People to Criticize HTC's Products - ABC News

Just a trol that (maybe) gets paid by Samsung. My guess: 99% of htc users that updated have no problems. 0.5% have problems they could easily fix by a reset or a restart. The other 0.5% need to contact HTC.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Just a trol that (maybe) gets paid by Samsung. My guess: 99% of htc users that updated have no problems. 0.5% have problems they could easily fix by a reset or a restart. The other 0.5% need to contact HTC.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

I've done resets.

The problem is software as it worked flawlessly before. Somehow it got botched during installation. Contacting HTC was just the canned do this and try that kinda stuff. It's not worth sending the phone in for the simple functions that got borked as it still works. Maybe an update will fix it, maybe not. By that time though, I'll be rockin' a new phone anyways.....maybe the ONE Maxx.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been on 4.3 since September 31 and my one is running great. I have not had a single issue with it.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app