my HTC One won't play any sound ! help :(

murasaki_tira

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought my htc one about 5 months ago . Didn't had any problem with the sound until last night the sound sudenly went off . I was currently on call using free call from Kakaotalk app, I'm using my earphone atm , and on the same time I got pm from the facebook , the notification sound is there and right away all other sound went off . I can't hear my friend's voice while on kakaotalk . The sound won't play also on the music player , soundcloud and games . There is sound when I make normal call . And when notification in , there only vibrate . The volume is up , but its like my phone is in silent mode . I try restarting the phone but it all the same , nothing chnged :( . But when i try to play around the music , it started to sound again . But , this morning the sound when off again . The music player seems weird , I tried play the song but like nothing happen , the sound won't come out and when i press button play nothing happen . It not playing the sound :(

ClaudioC

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Exactly same happened to me today. Samsung galaxy w. I had a problem during call with kakaotalk: it does not work and I closed it. Since that moment no audio as in the post. It is like kakaotalk modifies sounds. Any way to restore it? After reset sound reappeared but using kakaotalk disappears again... After new reset reappeared again.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If your both using that app and you both have different phones my conclusion is the app is causing these issues. Try uninstalling it and see if that helps you both out.