What case is everyone using?

Rice Peas

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been using a Mooka case for the past week (am I allowed to link their website here?) and while it looks and feels great and fully protects the phone I'm struggling to type two handed with the flap there--and not really finding the USB and side buttons easy to use.

Was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? Am keen to not add much more bulk to an already large phone.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Urban Armor Gear! They make the best all around cases. In both protection and looks IMO. I'd check them out. Worth every penny.

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
No, I don't think so. It's less bulky than an Otterbox and less than my black Speck case with the kickstand. It's about the same size as a Speck Candy shell case.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an otterbox commuter. I love this damn thing, but wasn't my first choice. I was going to get the UAG case, but needed something asap so I picked up the otterbox. I think I'm gonna be ordering a UAG in the near future. I love the orange one!!! :p

$(KGrHqJ,!qQFHq!Ptvi9BR8EK(uzKw~~60_3.JPG

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BZXBGG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1383237698&sr=8-1π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

This and the other ones have a rubbery feel to them.

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Are they rubbery to the touch? Look like smooth plastic to me.

God I'm fussy :)

hmm, don't know. I had thought you meant you didn't want the hard plastic snap-on cases. these here are of the flexible sort of plastic.

EDIT: the one rebecca posted is made of the same TPU material as the ones I posted, so if hers feels rubbery, I would assume the ones in the links I posted are too.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a wood finish case that I got from a Cellaris kiosk or something at a mall, things pretty good, dropped my One without the case and it took a 2 foot drop to my concrete driveway like a 255lbs linebacker getting hit by gumby lol. But I still got scared and got the case.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Just so you know that is a hard plastic shell with rubber edges. I thought you didn't want one that felt plastic?

The original poster doesn't want a plastic case. I'm open for anything, as long as it looks cool and protects the phone. LOL