Play Music is force closing for me.
I'm getting a force close from Play Music. I'm using a stock (T-Mobile) One, and a Chromecast. Can anyone with a similar setup try to reproduce?
- Open Play Music, start playing an album or something.
- Lock phone via power button.
- Wake the phone. Unlock it or don't, it doesn't make a difference.
- Bring down the notifications shade.
- Press a volume button.
- 11-05-2013, 03:52 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Play Music is force closing for me.
You're not alone. Its happening on my LG G2 and it's really irritating me!
It force closes mid song causing the music to stop.
For me all I have to do is start casting a song and then lock the phone. A few seconds later, force close. Casting Play Music is practically useless at this point.
Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
- By Jeffrey Knox in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:58 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
- By xXAliXLuvXx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM
- By Kim Katwijk in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
- By The_ga_heretic in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:45 PM