HTC One Mobile data connectivity

johndoe7999

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
hello

upgraded to Android 4.3 and HTC Sense 5.5 but losing data connectivity after few minutes of surfing. this issue started 2 days prior to upgrading.

please advise.

regards,

Paul Bridgeman

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Is it the phone, or your provider giving problems? Sometimes I've blamed the phone, when the providers were doing updates to their systems.

Posted via Android Central App

Pixarefun

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Same problem, I keep losing a data connection and it started last week. My wife's EVO LTE is not having the same problem so it doesn't appear to be Sprint. I'm also loosing contact with my home WiFi. I have to keep re-booting the modem then it connects. the rest of my family does not seem to have the problem.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Same problem, I keep losing a data connection and it started last week. My wife's EVO LTE is not having the same problem so it doesn't appear to be Sprint. I'm also loosing contact with my home WiFi. I have to keep re-booting the modem then it connects. the rest of my family does not seem to have the problem.

Maybe try clearing the cache on the phone? http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-one/315416-how-clear-cache-partition-stock-recovery-un-rooted-phone.html

Devendra Shrivastva

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I was desperately waiting for M8 launch in India to upgrade my HTC One using from last on year but since upgrade to HTC Sense, Facing serious issue with data connectivity. Several times a day need to switch on/off data, restart phone, HTC sense never get refreshed without manual intervention. Checked network no problem with coverage.
Any help.....
BR//Devendra