If HTC made a tablet, would you buy it?

Would you buy an HTC One tablet?

• Total voters

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I was just thinking about tablets, and I thought of how cool it would be to have an HTC One tablet. Imagine it just like what apple did to the iPad. It would be just a bigger HTC One with like a 10 inch display, front facing speakers and beats audio. If the specs were on par with the nexus 10, would you buy the tablet?

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I think HTC should focus on expansion and experimentation. Samsung got big for that, and if HTC wants to catch up it needs to play by the rules of the big dogs. They need to focus most of their energy on the One, make high and low end variants of it, tablets, smartwatches, and spend much more on advertising. Their "quietly brilliant" spiel was a failure and some stupid way to try and save money. Would I buy their tablet? No. Should they make one? Yes.

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was just thinking about tablets, and I thought of how cool it would be to have an HTC One tablet. Imagine it just like what apple did to the iPad. It would be just a bigger HTC One with like a 10 inch display, front facing speakers and beats audio. If the specs were on par with the nexus 10, would you buy the tablet?

No IMO that sounds boring as far as tablet goes. Apple did it because they had the ecosystem and the marketing to go with it. Another me-too product won't fit in the market. Samsung got it because of their variety and the S-Pen, and other software features. I wouldn't want HTC to just slap Sense 5.5 on a tablet with a bigger screen and call it a day. They need something more, maybe even experiment like LindtChocolate said.

Myself personally I barely find uses for tablets as it is, so it's already a tough sell for me lol

HTCSupport

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The only reason I would buy a HTC Tablet if they add and offer us something that any other Android or Apple tablet doesn't have. Mostly all tablets are just running a virus of JB and for Apple iOS 7, which makes it like a phone just bigger. If they give us something different and well worth our money ill be happy to purchase one.

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
They had the HTC Flyer (Evo View 4G) a couple of years ago. Not a bad device, had a stylus and everything.

I wouldn't mind seeing HTC come out with a new tablet. I'd be curious to see what they bring to the table.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
They had the HTC Flyer (Evo View 4G) a couple of years ago. Not a bad device, had a stylus and everything.

I wouldn't mind seeing HTC come out with a new tablet. I'd be curious to see what they bring to the table.

I too had a Flyer. I bought a N7 (2013) then took it back and figured I'd keep the Flyer...Then the Flyer broke, so I bought an N7 32GB (2013) and am happy with it. I really liked that little bulletproof Flyer though. It was a BEAST, even on Gingerbread. I wish I'd kept it on Gingerbread instead of upgrading it to Honeycomb.

- - - Updated - - -

If they brought out a 7" tablet with the ones body then I'd get it in a heart beat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Flyer had an aluminum body with plastic on the top and bottom. It was a seriously good tablet once the price dropped from $500 to $250.