Auto upload to Box or other service
cant seem to find a way to make the camera auto upload to Box or Skydrive or other service other than Dropbox.
Reason is I only have 2 years of 25GB with drop box, but have 50GB forever with Box and 25GB forever with skydrive so would much prefer auto upload to box.
Anyone know how to do this?
- 11-06-2013, 01:48 PM #2
- 11-06-2013, 04:33 PM #3
- 11-07-2013, 01:27 AM #4
Re: Auto upload to Box or other service
I think you can also set Picasa for auto-upload but despite having an account there I rarely use it. I've been using Photobucket for a long time so I have to jump through the hoop of manually pushing stuff from Gallery to there but, to be honest, I really have no desire to automatically upload anything until I've had a chance to review it for quality or sober up after the party to review it for content. YMMV
- 11-07-2013, 10:01 AM #5
- 11-07-2013, 12:48 PM #6
- By sambao21 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 27Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:05 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2013, 07:01 PM
- By glamazon in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:20 PM
- By mhettrich in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:39 PM
- By Gekko in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:15 PM