- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Please help... Symbol identification
- 11-07-2013, 12:42 AM #2
- 11-07-2013, 01:29 AM #3
Re: Please help... Symbol identification
NFC is on (Near Field Communication). I have tested it between my ONE and wife's LG G2 and it works fine for transferring a picture from phone to phone or what have you. It's a bit tricky to use with the ONE though. You can't place it exactly back to back due to antenna placement in the device. You need to position the ONE about halfway down the back of the other phone and it will connect nicely.
If you don't want to use it simply go to Settings>More and uncheck the NFC box and the icon will go away.
- By bxbshingo in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:42 PM
- By Thumpa08 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:39 PM
- By slave in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:41 PM
- By Ice_Cold_Q in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:06 PM
- By AJcowd98 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:43 PM