Is my Google play app store not up to date?
It may seem like a small thing but I had an HTC and when I was on the Google play store I could swipe to bring up a menu and go to my apps from there. I have a different phone know but still an HTC one running 4.3, and the Google play store version I have doesn't let me swipe to bring up my apps anymore. Any advice?
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-11-2013, 08:39 AM #2
- 11-11-2013, 09:06 AM #3
- 11-11-2013, 09:34 AM #4
- 11-11-2013, 01:27 PM #6
- 11-11-2013, 01:45 PM #7
- 11-12-2013, 10:49 AM #10
Re: Is my Google play app store not up to date?
The most current version of the Google Play Store app is 4.4.21. It introduced the slide out menu. Google does staggered rollouts of the the Play Store updates, which is why 1 phone could receive the new version while another 1 still has an old version. Even with 2 of the same phones (ie 2 separate HTC Ones). I have found that sometimes it can be a couple of weeks for one of my 2 devices to be updated (I have an HTC One and a 2012 Nexus 7). If you want the newest version of of the Play Store and don't want to wait for Google to push the update to your device you can download the apk and sideload it.
- By Daniel Flynn in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2015, 07:58 PM
- By bobbyhawk in forum Google TVReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:23 PM
- By SpaceRocket in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:50 AM
- By Cristian Figoli in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:42 PM
- By ryancell in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:00 PM