Camera Screen Freezes with first image on start up
When ever I start my camera it locks on the first image when the camera app starts. So, moving around or adjusting to the exact picture you want is impossible, because the screen is frozen with that original image. Any help on solving this issue? Makes using the camera almost impossible. I thought about reloading my phone from default, but wanted to see if anyone else has a solution to solve it first.
- 04-07-2014, 01:15 PM #2
- By ruben santha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2015, 10:18 AM
- By John Alden Meade in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:11 PM
- By legless in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:14 AM
- By daddy69 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:22 PM
- By mikec8785 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2013, 09:29 AM