Absolutely horrendous battery life!

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Absolutely HORRENDOUS battery life!!!

I bought my HTC one a couple months ago, and the first thing I realize was how bad the drain was on it's battery life was, I charged on my PC while chatting with someone and the phone just died on me let alone getting charged at all. I had to charge it by wall socket, while my old iphone 4s could just be plugged into my PC and it'll charged extremely fast and at 1% it can last a few more hours and a couple of phone calls.

After awhile I had to accept that as a fact, but never mind it gets even better recently my phone could stay for 100% and just die unexpectedly out of the blue, I say to myself alrite maybe the battery notification just isn't working. BUT IT GETS BETTER!! I factory reset my phone and now it shuts down out of the blue and when I charged it agn and boot it up it says my battery is at 0% when I only charge full no more than a few hours before WTF?!?

NEVERMIND I said I'll just have to get use to turning my phone back on then, NOPE it won't even start, I have to charge it to get it to start, before it was at 0% when I get it to start back now it's shows it at 50-40& battery life, which means WTF did it even shut down in the first place and won't allow me to boot it up agn?!?!

now bear in mind I am not a heavy user all I do is make phone calls receive them and sms, and go youtube for about 15 minutes, all of these problems happen when my phone is only on standby however recently when I open up a youtube it'll shut down and yesterday while someone is trying to guide me back home and he is calling me to show which direction I need to go, my phone dies before I can even hear the full ringtone.

I am so gonna change to a blackberry after this horrendous experience with my first HTC one phone. I know I can send it to warranty which I will but I hate this phone since I bought it and I'll rather sell this bloody thing off then stand another day with it. I laughed when i see ppl complaining about their iphone battery life . Oh yeah forgot one more thing I can't even change the battery if that was the problem. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:\

**** YOU HTC!!!!! go eat some poisonous blackberry!!! :mad::mad::mad:

First send it for a warranty repair then sell it so the next person doesn't get a defective phone like you currently have.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

That's what I did except that HTC came to my house yesterday to take it back, anyway I found out that the charger was broken as well which may have caused my battery in my phone to malfunction as well, so i gave them back the charger. Again yes I know I have a defective unit together with the charger but the fact still remains I experience the defective unit so it's gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth .

you will experience the bad taste when you get the BB 9900 :D

good luck with that.

Max Chee

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

First send it for a warranty repair then sell it so the next person doesn't get a defective phone like you currently have.

If you have continue reading, you would see that I have already sent my HTC one back for warranty, I am not an *******.

you will experience the bad taste when you get the BB 9900 :D

good luck with that.

Maybe it's just from your assumption but I am currently enjoying the my BB 9900 and its unlimited BIS service :D

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

By all means, enjoy your BlackBerry.

Wow. Never thought I'd say that!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

The big deal is that this phone doesn't allow me to even change the battery like other phones, and no I have factory reset and everything under the sun no way an app can cause the phone to shut down at 50%++ battery either way HTC is picking up my phone tmr.

Like your iCrap 4s? Take your Ritalin, and sell your One. Go back to Apple. Seriously.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

If you have continue reading, you would see that I have already sent my HTC one back for warranty, I am not an *******.

Maybe it's just from your assumption but I am currently enjoying the my BB 9900 and its unlimited BIS service :D

You need to reread your own post one could safely assume that you may not have sent it out for a warranty repair and just sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your blackberry.. I personally wouldn't want to have my services rely on a dieing company.

I'll enjoy my unlimited everything as well.. Just isn't BIS service :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad