HTC Touch screen share button and standard mail doesn't work

duvall68

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a strange problem with my HTC One device. I rooted it and flashed the ROM with Android Revolution HD 31.6 and had no problems at all. In fact, it's faster and better responsive then ever.
But after a while I found out two strange problems I cannot solve yet: when I use the standard camera application and want to share a photo on facebook or send it with e-mail i press the share button but it doesn't respond. You see a frame of a menu very quickly and it disappears. I have the same issue with the standard email application. I can write a email but the send button doesn't work.

FiGHT DUCk

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Same **** man

I have a strange problem with my HTC One device. I rooted it and flashed the ROM with Android Revolution HD 31.6 and had no problems at all. In fact, it's faster and better responsive then ever.
But after a while I found out two strange problems I cannot solve yet: when I use the standard camera application and want to share a photo on facebook or send it with e-mail i press the share button but it doesn't respond. You see a frame of a menu very quickly and it disappears. I have the same issue with the standard email application. I can write a email but the send button doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith