Play Store issues

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I like many of you have been having issues with my play store not working. I've tried all the easy fixes like clearing cache and data, singing out and back in and even signed in with a new google account number...to no avail i might add. Wanted to try everything before a total reset because my phone setup is total Zooper that i created and it took a good while to set up

So my One is shipping out to HTC tomorrow for the blown speaker repair. Before i ship it i wanted to stop by Sprint and see if they could help. They said at this point (with what i've done already) a factory reset is my only option but if it fails they will replace it for free via insurance. They said it would be free because its a Google issue and not something i created.

I'm going to reset tonight and if its not working then i wont need to send it out to htc. I'll receive a new phone because of the Google Play Store issue.

Just wanted to post my finding's because i've seen a lot of people with Play Store issues as of late.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
i fail to understand how a problem with an app can be caused by a hardware issue (not saying your problem is not legitimate or anything).

a factory wipe should fix whatever software conflicts your phone is experiencing.

let us know how it went.

edit: for what its worth, i reset my phone when updated to 4.4 + sense 5.5 and even without using HTC backup & restore i was surprised how many of my previous settings were "remembered"... it took less time than i had anticipated; and the playstore automatically downloaded and set up my previously installed apps (excluding those i had uninstalled previously) automatically.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac