Speaker "shutting down or turning off sound"

Fhenrus

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I can't really seem to find the actual term, but the case is every time I unlock my phone the speakers seem to turn on for a moment, then shut down again, the problem is I always have the phone on vibrate, nevertheless this sound keeps appearing after doing certain actions, it's like a static noise, followed by a sound that resembles the speakers powering off. It's almost unhearable unless you pay attention, otherwise the speakers are flawless. Any solution?

EDIT: could fix some actions displaying it by going to settings, sound, and unticking pull-to-refresh sounds, however, the sound persists on unlocking screen.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My phone recently had catastrophic speaker failure. I had some of the symptoms that you described before my failure. Your speakers could be on the way out. Hope you have insurance or a warranty?

Fhenrus

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My phone recently had catastrophic speaker failure. I had some of the symptoms that you described before my failure. Your speakers could be on the way out. Hope you have insurance or a warranty?

What happened to your speakers? Jeez don't scare me lol

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21