Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't edit or add new APN...

ty6epa4y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have wondered this and have come to the conclusion that you don't need to. They must get these from all the mobile providers in all the countries they sell the phone.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have wondered this and have come to the conclusion that you don't need to. They must get these from all the mobile providers in all the countries they sell the phone.

Well, I was having problems getting LTE at first and they wanted me to try new APN but I was unable to put in what they wanted. Luckily LTE finally started working so that was that. But what if I wanted to try Straight Talk or something? Would a different Sim unlock the APN?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You cannot change the ones there but you can make a new one up and get the apn details from the internet. Just press the three dots and select new apn.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You cannot change the ones there but you can make a new one up and get the apn details from the internet. Just press the three dots and select new apn.

That what I was trying to do and everything I typed under APN told me it was not allowed on this phone...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Most phones are locked on AT&T. You'd have to ask them to unlock it then I'm sure you'd be able to edit it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.