- 2 Posts
Lost HTC one from thief
I dont know if this is the right section to ask this kind of question, but ill give it a go.
So a student just stole my phone earlier today from my locker at school. I had Lookout installed into it but unfortunately, my HTC one battery was dead so i couldnt locate the location. However, lookout can auto locate before a phone dies and it did but the last location was at school.
Can any of you please suggest things i could do to be able to get it back?
I will still keep "locating" the phone in Lookout website just incase the thief turns the phone on.
This might sound stupid, but is there an app or anything i can do to tract the phone even when its dead?
Any response will be greatly appreciated.
- 12-20-2013, 02:37 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Lost HTC one from thief
That I know of there is no app that can do this. I don't think anyone steals a phone and doesn't turn it on though, so keep trying. Did you have android device manager? That's an additional tool you may use to locate your phone. For now stay hopeful and good luck!
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
- 12-21-2013, 01:01 PM #4
- By ict_inc in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2016, 01:54 PM
- By krazyyyyyk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:10 PM
- By gameson in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:18 AM
- By Jim Beinlich in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:47 PM
- By arukaen in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:06 PM