htc one lock screen driving me insane

pierre t

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Guys i know this is a forum for another lock screen issue but i have a wierd one too one my htc one... my phone died the other day While updating whatsapp and post that my lock screen has changed to what feels like a safe mode or some older version of a lock screen not the slide up to unlock. Its more like slide sideways to unlock.
Wish i could add a pick of it. There is just a lock sign in a circle and no app icons below but when i click in the lock icon it opens up app above it in a semi circle. Also i can swipe sideways to some other pages of which show me apps and some news and stuff... Pls help im goin crazy. Tried rebooting still have ths prob.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
why cant you add a screenshot of it?

and it is unlikley anyone here will have a clue what you've done to your phone. why not just reset it to factory settings and be done with it?

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Guys i know this is a forum for another lock screen issue but i have a wierd one too one my htc one... my phone died the other day While updating whatsapp and post that my lock screen has changed to what feels like a safe mode or some older version of a lock screen not the slide up to unlock. Its more like slide sideways to unlock.
Wish i could add a pick of it. There is just a lock sign in a circle and no app icons below but when i click in the lock icon it opens up app above it in a semi circle. Also i can swipe sideways to some other pages of which show me apps and some news and stuff... Pls help im goin crazy. Tried rebooting still have ths prob.

Did you have some sort of launcher installed like themer or facebook home? These two change the layout of your lockscreen as well as the phone layout itself.

pierre t

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey thanx, i went into apps in setting and stopped facebook in apps that were running and the lock screen is back so i guess its fb that did it... Thanx again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech