- 01-02-2014, 09:52 PM #2
- 684 Posts
Re: What's your current camera version?
is that the stock camera you are referring to?
i found no such option.
in any case it gets updated with a Sense update so theoretically you would have only lost an update if you have updated your phone to Sense 5.5... still, its highly unlikely the system allowed you to do this.
if you want to be really sure you haven't messed up anything with your stock camera app you'll need to restore from a backup or back to factory settings.
- 01-03-2014, 06:55 PM #4
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 843Last Post: 03-11-2015, 02:50 PM
- By techydavid in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:55 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
- By ajpri in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:23 AM
- By Duncan1982 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:21 PM