Htc one disturbs after getting wet once. Please help me out!!!
the backside of my htc one once got wet in water for like 1 minute and it started to switch on and off on its own. then i dried it and soaked it in a bowl of rice overnight. in the morning i plugged in the charger and it switched on and worked fine for a few days. then suddenly it started to shut down out of nowhere. like if the phone get over-heated it shuts down. and i have to reboot it and then it would switch on. i have factory reset the phone, but it still shuts off. and sometimes when i would lock the phone it would shut down.
i should also add that all these time my fastboot option was on. but the phone started to behave like this only after the water incident.
so guys please help/ what should i do?
should i send the phone for servicing?
help me out please!
- 01-04-2014, 02:49 AM #2
- 01-04-2014, 03:31 AM #4
- 01-04-2014, 03:48 AM #5
- 01-04-2014, 04:57 AM #6
Re: Htc one disturbs after getting wet once. Please help me out!!!
It's probably due to corrosion from the water and chemicals in the water. It sounds like you'll have to replace the phone. :-(
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-04-2014, 09:35 AM #8
- By DESERPENTOR in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2016, 03:47 AM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
- By mcruz78x in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Geodude074 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Porter Rock in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:38 PM