htc one: vibration failed, backup phone?
My HTC One keeps losing it's vibration. It'll come back sometimes then be gone again for days. I think I might have to exchange it but... I have it so customized and some paid apps too, is there a way to back up everything including custom icons and so forth? It makes me cringe to imagine going through all those hours of customization again eek
- 01-05-2014, 03:23 PM #2
- 01-05-2014, 08:00 PM #4
- 1,768 Posts
Re: htc one: vibration failed, backup phone?
My backup pro is a paid app that offers a free 30 or 14 day trial. In reality Google play saves all of your apps paid and free. when I hard reset the One it loaded its self with all the apps I had before the reset. As for your custom stuff the only way to recover that is if the app you use backs itself up or you're rooted, which I'm pretty sure you have to be to use titanium.
Posted via Android Central App
- By floatingdog in forum HTC One XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:52 PM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:47 PM
- By fantic in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Julia Castle in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:52 PM
- By Dagobert_ZOMGthenamewastaken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:38 AM