- 2 Posts
Photo album empty/disappeared?
Hi, when using my camera, to the right of the camera icon I used to be able to click the next icon across which would take me to my default gallery, for snaps taken using the HTC. Now when I take a picture the icon has been replaced and it takes me to a list of albums (Dropbox/Picassa/flickr etc) which I don't want to use. If I go to Gallery on the main screen it takes me to the same place and I can't find any of my photos taken using my phone here. I can find them if I use a file explorer and go into the DCIM folder etc. but I can't seem to locate them in the Gallery option anymore. Any ideas? Thank you.
- 01-06-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Photo album empty/disappeared?
Hi, I tried this but unfortunately it didn't seem to have any effect. I recently updated Android and the problem appeared after this. It's as if the photos are not being picked up by Gallery at all...
edit: when I went to show/hide albums, the albums listed are: Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Friends and Picasa. None of these seem to be where the default folder is where snaps are saved from your phone's camera, and that's the only album I'm interested in! I just tried the 'Rescan Media' app to no effect.
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:48 PM
- By Zombie Tsunami in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Alexander Vineyard1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:30 PM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:16 PM
- By CMQ86 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM