Stuck on htc logo screen

khall15

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Every time I flash a new rom using twrp or cwm my phone gets stuck on htc boot screen. I have one version of Android rev hd that works. Ver.31.0. Every other rom I try to flash gets stuck.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Every time I flash a new rom using twrp or cwm my phone gets stuck on htc boot screen. I have one version of Android rev hd that works. Ver.31.0. Every other rom I try to flash gets stuck.

When you flash the new ROMs are you doing a clean install? You have to do a full wipe before flashing any ROMs. Before swiping to confirm flash of the ROM, hit advanced wipe. Then check system, data, cache, and dalvik cache. That should fix your issue

Posted via Android Central App

khall15

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
That's correct . I am trying to flash a Kit Kat rom. I tried to get s-off but pc doesn't recognize my phone in fast boot. I downloaded all the correct drivers also.

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Is the ROM your flashing a GPE ROM? If so you definitely need s-off. I had CM working on my phone yesterday without s-off. Do you know what hboot you have? If you have 1.44 then use revone, if you have 1.54+ then use rumrunner. Try xda for official threads and instructions on how to get s-off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae